1. Bannikova A.V., Evdokimov I.A. Milk products enriched with whey proteins. Technological aspects of developing. Molochnaya promyshlennost’ [Dairy Industry]. 2015; (1): 64-6. (in Russian)
2. Bogdanova E.V., Melnikova E.I. Hydrolysates of whey proteins in the technology of products for specialized sports nutrition. Molochnaya promyshlennost’ [Dairy Industry]. 2018; (4): 45-7. (in Russian)
3. Koroleva O.V., Agarkova E.Yu., Botina S.G., Nikolaev I.V., Ponomareva N.V., Melnikova E.I., et al. Prospects of applying whey protein hydrolysates in the fermented milk products technology. Molochnaya promyshlennost’ [Dairy Industry]. 2013; (7): 66-8 (in Russian)
4. Martinchik A.N., Mayev I.V., Yanushevich O.O. General nutrition Research. Moscow: MEDpress-inform, 2005: 392 p.
5. Kodentsova V.M., Vrzhesinskaya O.A., Risnik D.V., Nikityuk D.B., Tutelyan V.A. Micronutrient status of population of the Russian Federation and possibility of its correction. State of the problem. Voprosy pitaniia [Problems of Nutrition]. 2017; 86 (4): 113-24. doi: 10.24411/0042-88 (in Russian)
6. Boyarskaya L.A., Vil’ms E.A., Turchaninov D.V., Bogdashin I.V., Erofeev Yu.V. Hygienic substantiation of application of functional dairy products in the prevention of macro- and micronutrient deficiency. Gigiena i sanitariya [Hygiene and Sanitation]. 2016; 11 (95): 1095-9. doi: 10.18821/0016-9900-2016-95-11-1095-1099
7. Institute of Medicine, Panel on Macronutrients, and Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes. Dietary reference intakes for energy, carbohydrate, fiber, fat, fatty acids, cholesterol, protein, and amino acids (Vol. 1). Natl Academy Pr., 2005.
8. Bandegan Arash. Indicator Amino Acid Derived Estimates of Dietary Protein Requirement in Exercise-Trained Individuals. 2016. Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository. 4055. https://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/4055
9. Cermak N.M., Res P.T., de Groot L., Saris W.H.M., van Loon L.J.C. Protein supplementation augments the adaptive response of skeletal muscle to resistance-type exercise training: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012; 96 (6): 1454-64.
10. Snijders T., Smeets J. S., van Vliet S., van Kranenburg J., Maase K., Kies A K., et al. Protein ingestion before sleep increases muscle mass and strength gains during prolonged resistance-type exercise training in healthy young men. J Nutr. 2015; 145: 1178-84.
11. Rafii M., Chapman K., Elango R., Campbell W.W., Ball R.O., Pencharz P.B., et al. Dietary protein requirement of men >65 years old determined by the indicator amino acid oxidation technique is higher than the current estimated average requirement. J Nutr. 2016; 146 (4): 681-7.
12. Sviridenko Yu.Ya., Magkonosov D.S., Abramov D.V., Ovchinnikova Ye.G. The technology of whey protein hydrolysates when applying a membrane technique. Part 1. Selection of enzyme preparation for hydrolysis in an enzymatic membrane reactor. Pishchevaya promyshlennost’ [Food Industry]. 2017; (7): 46-8. (in Russian)
13. Sviridenko Yu.Ya., Magkonosov D.S., Abramov D.V., Ovchinnikova Ye.G. The technology of whey protein hydrolysates when applying a membrane technique. Part 2. The technological optimization of whey protein hydrolysates in an enzymatic membrane reactor. Pishchevaya promyshlennost’ [Food Industry]. 2017; (8): 40-3. (in Russian)
14. Abramov D.V., Sviridenko Yu.Ya., Myagkonosov D.S., Ovchinnikova E.G., Kangin M.P., Kokareva N.V. Development of whey proteins enzymatic hydrolysates - technology, properties and application. http://www.dairynews.ru/processing/razrabotka-fermentativnykh-gidrolizatov-syvorotoch.html. (dare of access January 20, 2018)
15. Ababkova A.A., Abramov D.V., Novokshanova A.L. A drink with hydrolyzed whey milk proteins. Molochnaya promyshlennost’ [Dairy Industry]. 2016; (12): 58-60. (in Russian)
16. Novokshanova A.L., Ababkova A.A., Ivanova S.V. Inoculation dose determination of whey proteins hydrolysate into fermented milk product by means of organoleptic evaluation. Molochnokhozyaistvenniy vestnik[Dairy Bulletin]. 2015; 1 (17): 79-86. (in Russian)
17. Vyshemirskiy F.A., Azhgikhina N.N. Buttermilk: the minimum of calories is the maximum of biological value.Molochnaya promyshlennost’ [Dairy Industry]. 2011; (9): 54-6. (in Russian)
18. Food Chemistry. In: Sh. Damodaran, K.L. Parkin, O.R. Fennem (eds). trans. from English. Saint Petersburg: Professiya, 2012: 1040 p.
19. Tepel A. Chemistry and physics of milk. Saint Petersburg: Professiya, 2012: 832 p.
20. Ababkova A.A., Neronova E.Yu., Novokshanova A.L. Studying of rheological characteristics of fermented curds enriched by the hydrolysis of whey proteins. Molochnokhozyaistvenniy vestnik [Dairy Bulletin]. 2016; 3 (23): 37-45. (in Russian)
21. MR 220.127.116.115-04 Methodical recommendations. Nutrition Recommended levels of consumption of food and biologically active substances.
22. Norms of physiological needs in energy and nutrients for various groups of the population of the Russian Federation: methodological recommendations. MR 18.104.22.1682-08. Moscow: Minzdrav RF, 2008: 41 p. (in Russian)