1. Federal State Statistics Service. URL: https://www.gks.ru/ (date of access March 17, 2020) (in Russian)
2. The register of medicines of Russia. URL: https://www.rlsnet.ru/ (date of access March 17, 2020) (in Russian)
3. Sukhanova A.M., Perova I.B., Eller K.I. The use of sibutramine in medicines and dietary supplements to food of anorexigenic action. Razrabotka i registratsiya lekarstvennykh sredstv [Drug Development and Registration]. 2019; 8 (1): 97–101. (in Russian)
4. Ershova E.V., Koshmilova K.A., Galieva M.O. Sibutramine: myths and reality. Ozhirenie i metabolism [Obesity and Metabolism]. 2014; (4): 12–7. (in Russian)
5. Longo M., Zatterale F., Naderi J., et al. Adipose tissue dysfunction as determinant of obesity-associated metabolic complications. Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20 (9): 2358. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20092358
6. Mechcatie E. Abbott pulls weight-loss drug sibutramine from market. Skin Allergy News. 2010; 41 (11): 10.
7. Ruyatkina L.A., Ruyatkin D.S. Obesity: The Crossroads of Opinion, Knowledge, and Opportunity. Meditsinskiy sovet [Medical Council]. 2020; (7): 108–20. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21518/2079-701X-2020-7-108-120 (in Russian)
8. Chen K.Y., Brychta R.J., Abdul Sater Z., et al. Opportunities and challenges in the therapeutic activation of human energy expenditure and thermogenesis to manage obesity. J Biol Chem. 2020; 295. 7: 1926–42. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1074/jbc.REV119.007363
9. Aguilera C., Labbe T., Busquets J., et al. Obesity: risk factor or primary disease? Rev Med Chil. 2019; 147 (4): 470–4. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4067/S0034-98872019000400470
10. World Health Statistics 2018: Monitoring Health for the SDGs, Sustainable Development Goals. World Health Organization, 2018: 18–20.
11. Logvinova O., Kuznetsova P., Tsvetkova E. Study of the effect of sibutramine on central mechanisms of regulation of eating behavior in patients with obesity by means of fMRI. Preliminary results. In: Endocrine Abstracts. 2020; 70: 311. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1530/endoabs.70.AEP311
12. Smith G.I., Mittendorfer B., Klein S. Metabolically healthy obesity: facts and fantasies. J Clin Invest. 2019; 129 (10): 3978–89. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1172/JCI129186
13. Zhong Y., Sun C., Xiong J., et al. Simultaneous determination of eight adulterants in weight management supplements and herbs by HPLC–DAD and LC–MS/MS. J Liq Chromatogr Relat Technol. 2017; 40 (12): 640–8. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10826076.2017.1343730
14. Zaharieva Z., Tanev D., Danalev D. Development and validation of HPLC/DAD method for simultaneously determination of six prohibited substances in model matrices. Acta Chromatogr. 2019; 32 (4): 1–5. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1556/1326.2019.00749
15. Wang D., Man R., Shu M., et al. Detection of sibutramine and phenolphthalein in functional foods using capillary electrophoresis. Anal Methods. 2016; 8 (3): 621–6. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1039/C5AY02973B
16. Strano-Rossi S., Colamonici C., Botrè F. Detection of sibutramine administration: a gas chromatography/mass spectrometry study of the main urinary metabolites. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2007; 21 (6): 79–88. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/rcm.2807
17. Monakhova Y.B., Kuballa T., Löbell-Behrends S., et al. Standardless 1H NMR determination of pharmacologically active substances in dietary supplements and medicines that have been illegally traded over the Internet. Drug Test Anal. 2013; 5 (6): 400–11. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/dta.1367
18. Kamardi T., Fidrianny I., Musadad A. Development of analytical method for identification of sibutramine hydrochloride in traditional medicine using solid phase extraction: high-perfomance liquid chromatography. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2016; 9 (6): 201–9. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22159/ajpcr.2016.v9i6.14174
19. Hammadi R., Amer Almardini M. A fully validated HPLC-UV method for quantitative and qualitative determination of six adulterant drugs in natural slimming dietary supplements. Int J Pharm Sci Rev Res. 2014; 29 (1): 171–4.
20. Beregovykh V.V. (ed.) Validation of analytical techniques for drug manufacturers. Moscow: Litterra, 2008: 132 p. (in Russian)